In cooperation with PCV a number of wingsuit events are organised this year. The goal of these events is to let new and experienced jumpers continue to grow in the discipline of wingsuiting.
What can you expect from the events?
- We aim at doing 6 jumps per day, weather depending.
- Every jump gets an extensive ground briefing, and video debriefing.
- The types of jumps which will be done depends on the available skill level of the participants.
There are two types of events, rookie, and intermediate
- The rookie events are aimed at newer jumpers, wanting to grow further in formation flying. We jump with a maximum of 4 people, and will be covering the basics of exit, flying towards a formation, staying with a formation and break off. Ideally you have around 20 wingsuit jumps and have some experience with flocking already.
- The intermediate events are aimed at more experienced jumpers who already have experience flying in smaller flocks, but now want to fly in bigger groups, vertical formations, multi point formations or backfly slots. Basically ‘anything goes’ as long as the experience level of everyone allows it.
List of events
- Rookie Wingsuit at Schaffen (6+7 August 2016): Register here
- Intermediate Wingsuit at Schaffen (27+28 August 2016): Register here
- Intermediate Wingsuit at Schaffen (8+9 October 2016): Register here
Safety is always our number one priority. Keep in mind that:
- Depending on the weather we might not be able to jump at all, even though other loads are going up.
- Dress for success: no big suits are allowed.
How to register
Step 1: fill in the registration form for the event(s) you want to attend. You can find the list above.
Step 2: you will receive a confirmation email with either payment details, or the notification you are on the reserve list if the event is already full.
Step 3: pay the registration fee via bank transfer.
Step 4: you will receive a final confirmation email completing your registration.
Step 5: a couple of days before the start of the event, you will receive an email with the latest details.
Also check out these other events organised in and around Belgium/Holland.
- Texel 3×9
- Flanders Select
- KNVvL skill camp
- Flanders Boogie 2016
- 2 way battle PCV
- NL/BE/BeNeLux backfly record
Still want more?
Keep an eye out on the Benelux Wingsuit Group on Facebook for upcoming events.
If you are interested in one-on-one coaching, or having me as a load organizer for your event, feel free to contact me.